Monday, April 27, 2009

Work. Work. Work.

Well the end of semester workload has hit pretty hard. And unfortunately my body decided to have a breakdown right at the worst time. I got really sick on Saturday night with a terrible migraine and I have a paper due today, so yesterday was spent scrambling to feel better and to finish the paper. Next week I have papers due Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and the following week is finals. So chances are you won't be seeing many updates because I'll be pretty bogged down in work.

The weather has been pretty nice. I've been trying my best to get outside and enjoy Madrid before this part of my trip ends. Retiro is a wonderful park, it definitely rivals Central Park. I've also been busy trying to get jobs set for this summer and next year at school.

May 15 I'll be off to Pamplona!

No comments:

Post a Comment