Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shout-out

Happy Belated Birthday Grandfather! (My Dad told me you read this)

Today I met my intercambio Sofia. She's a freshman at the Universidad Autonoma of Madrid and has lived in Madrid her whole life. It was nice to be able to practice my Spanish and she showed me a few parts of Madrid I haven't seen. She was very impressed with my Spanish and it was helpful that she knew a lot of English in case I couldn't remember how to say a certain word. Today the weather was beautiful, around 55 degrees and sunny.

This weekend Briana's coming to town and so I am really excited to show her around. It should be interesting to see how Valentine's Day is here in Madrid since they already take PDA to an extreme level.

Next weekend I'm off to Dublin!

No comments:

Post a Comment